Amazon Web Services
Enable reliable and seamless integration of your industrial data with Amazon Web Services - one of the most popular cloud providers. Litmus Edge provides pre-built, no-code connectors to send and receive industrial data in minutes from Amazon Web Services for enhanced analytics and business applications.
- 1. Add the AWS Connector.
- 2. Create Topics for the AWS Connector.
- 3. Enable the Connector and the Topics.
- 4. Create Topics for the AWS Connector.
How To Get Started?
- 1.Before you begin, create an AWS account if you do not already have one.
- 2.Onboard the device in AWS IoT and create the policy.
- 3.Grab your Certificate and Private Key that you will need to set up the AWS connector on Litmus Edge.
- 4.In a few clicks, set up your industrial devices to send data to AWS.
- 5.Select the MQTT - Amazon AWS IoT Core over SSL Connector from an extensive list of built-in integrations. Start sending data to AWS in minutes.