Only Litmus Edge unifies data collection, machine analytics, edge-to-cloud data integration and edge applications in one Industrial IoT platform
Secure by Design
One Industrial IoT Platform – Many Capabilities
Collect Machine Data
With 250+ pre-built drivers, Litmus can connect to any machine or industrial system out-of-the-box, then structure it into a common format ready for use by edge and enterprise applications.
- Any asset – PLC, DCS, SCADA, Historian, ERP
- Pre-loaded drivers, no programming required
- Normalize hundreds of custom data points
Monitor and analyze machine data with ready analytics and custom data visualizations for condition based monitoring, predictive maintenance, OEE optimization and more.
- Analyze data at the edge for instant value
- Pre-built analytics dramatically reduce setup time
- Utilize Grafana open source-based dashboards
Share Data with Enterprise Systems
Immediately feed ready-to-use machine data to any cloud or enterprise application to achieve a complete edge-to-cloud data picture for OT, IT and Data teams.
- Normalized data ready for use by any application
- Simple drag-and-drop editor to send data anywhere
- Pre-built connectors to integrate to cloud systems
Host and access public or private applications in a centralized repository with the ability to rapidly and securely deploy and run applications at the edge.
- Access a default set of 45+ pre-loaded applications
- Deploy container-based applications with one-click
- Zero-touch provisioning and mass management
Achieve a single point of control to view and manage a complete picture of edge devices, data, applications and deployments at scale with Litmus Edge Manager.
- Visualize data from all devices and factories
- Bring in and manage any digital twin or data model
- Create an ideal configuration template to use on any line or site
How Edge-to-Enterprise Industrial IoT Works
Industrial IoT requires seamless and secure edge-to-enterprise data flow. With Litmus, IT and OT teams work together to connect all machines and start collecting data. Data is stored and analyzed at the edge, where OT teams can use it to increase uptime and efficiency, and IT can define what data to send to cloud and enterprise systems. There, data teams perform deep analysis, build models and deploy them back at the edge to improve operations over time.
Customer ROI from Industrial IoT
Get Started With Litmus
Working with Litmus is fast and easy, we can help any industrial company derive value from the edge immediately for improved operational efficiency. Contact us to start your digital transformation today.