MQTT Azure IoT Hub
Use a lightweight and reliable messaging protocol, enabling efficient bidirectional communication between IoT devices and the Azure cloud platform. Get seamless data exchange and management. Litmus Edge provides pre-built, no-code connectors to send and receive data in minutes through Azure IoT Hub.
- 1. Connect Litmus Edge to the Azure IoT Hub service in a few clicks.
- 2. Send and receive data between Litmus Edge connected industrial devices and any service on your Azure IoT hub account for further analysis and business applications.
- 3. Enables native integration with Azure services, offering seamless data integration, device management, and cloud-to-edge communication, enabling organizations to build end-to-end IoT solutions with ease and leverage the full power of Microsoft Azure's ecosystem for data processing, analytics, and visualization.
- 4. Send and receive data between Litmus Edge connected industrial devices and any service on your Azure IoT hub account for further analysis and business applications.
How To Get Started
- 1.Before you begin, set up your Azube IoT Hub account.
- 2.In a few clicks, set up your industrial devices to send and receive data from Azure IoT Hub.
- 3.Select the Azure IoT Hubs connector (using SAS key or device certificate) from an expansive list of built-in integrations.
- 4.Start exchanging data between your operational and enterprise systems in minutes.