Facilitate high-throughput and real-time data streaming between industrial devices and applications using the TCP protocol, ensuring efficient data processing and analytics. Litmus Edge provides pre-built, no-code connectors to send and receive data in minutes through Kafka TCP and SSL protocols.
- 1. Connect Litmus Edge to the Kafka TCP service in a few clicks.
- 2. Subscribe to data through Litmus Edge connected industrial devices from any service on your Kafka access account for further analysis and business applications.
- 3. Allow high throughput and low latency data streaming, enabling real-time data processing and analytics, particularly useful for large-scale and time-sensitive IoT applications.
- 4. Subscribe to data through Litmus Edge connected industrial devices from any service on your Kafka access account for further analysis and business applications.
How To Get Started
- 1.Before you begin, connect and log into the Kafka server.
- 2.In a few clicks, set up your industrial devices to send messages to Kafka.
- 3.select the Kafka TCP connector from an extensive list of in-built integrations.
- 4.Start exchanging data between your operational and enterprise systems in minutes.