Generic MQTT using Mosquitto
Enable reliable and lightweight communication between various industrial devices and systems through the MQTT protocol, ensuring seamless integration and efficient data exchange. Litmus Edge provides pre-built, no-code connectors to send and receive data in minutes using Generic MQTT via Mosquitto.
- 1. Connect Litmus Edge to the Generic MQTT (Mosquitto) service in a few clicks.
- 2. Send and receive data between Litmus Edge connected industrial devices and any service on your Mosquitto account for further analysis and business applications.
- 3. Enable Mosquitto's support for MQTT over a WebSocket and establish a seamless communication with web-based applications and browser-based clients. Simplify integrations with external IoT solutions over web interfaces.
- 4. Send and receive data between Litmus Edge connected industrial devices and any service on your Mosquitto account for further analysis and business applications.
How To Get Started
- 1.Before you begin, download the Mosquitto message broker.
- 2.From an extensive list of built-in integrations, select and setup the MQTT- Generic integration.
- 3.Add inbound and outbound topics to the connector.
- 4.Start exchanging data between your operational and enterprise systems in minutes.